Your prays and compassion are appreciated beyond words.

From Chris Perry: To all of you, I would like to personally thank you all for the friendships, the research, the tears, the hugs and the love… THANK YOU!!! I would also as that you not give up, push the envelope, test the boundaries and continue towards the cure. It will come!

Monday, May 23, 2011

... 2006 a warrior starts battle into unchartered waters...

So on the plane home I  suddenly realized he was talking about me having brain surgery, with likely extreme consequences, inside the next few months.  Major left turn of my own brain.  He had asked if I had a Neurosurgeon on Maui.  over my dead…well, you know, literally.I’ll end up back at Stanford.
Yet another composition of trials, tribulation, friends, love and passion from Niki... http://nikiperry.wordpress.com/2010/06/26/for-rick-close-and-mack-the-quack/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment